This is the second of three panels from our Future of Chronic Care Summit.
This panel explored the role of public and private health insurance in covering people with chronic conditions, what benefit structures make the most sense in preventing and managing chronic conditions, and what role patients can take in preventing and managing chronic conditions.
- Mark Fendrick, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Rebecca Kirch, National Patient Advocate Foundation
- Kathleen Nolan, Health Management Associates
- Hon. Allyson Y. Schwartz, Better Medicare Alliance
- Julie Appleby (Moderator), Kaiser Health News
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Summit Series Annual Sponsors
Future of Chronic Care Summit Sponsors