This is the first of three panels from our Future of Chronic Care Summit.
This session examined why it is vital that all health care stakeholders pay attention now to the increasing incidence of chronic conditions as the baby boomers age into Medicare, rising health care costs and the coming crisis in long-term care for frail older Americans. Panelists also explored policy options for improving quality and keeping care affordable.
- Peter Fise, Bipartisan Policy Center
- Clay Marsh, West Virginia University
- Sue Nelson, American Heart Association
- John Romley, USC Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics
- Sarah Dash (Moderator), Alliance for Health Policy
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Summit Series Annual Sponsors
Future of Chronic Care Summit Sponsors