The opioid addiction crisis has thrown a spotlight on the physical and behavioral health issues surrounding chronic pain. This briefing, part of our Future of Health Care Summit Series, examined innovative non-pharmacologic models to address chronic pain, including among the military and veteran population and through state Medicaid and safety net programs.
- Ben Miller, Well Being Trust
- Eric Schoomaker, Uniformed Services University
- William Morris, Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Sutter Health)
- Andrea Gelzer, AmeriHealth Caritas
- Sarah Dash of the Alliance for Health Policy moderated the discussion.
Follow the conversation on Twitter:
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Summit Series Annual Sponsors
Future of Chronic Care Summit Sponsors