Balancing prescription medicine access, affordability, and innovation has been a focus of recent policy conversations. This Alliance for Health Policy briefing discussed current issues in prescription drug affordability and innovation, focusing on potential policy and private-sector approaches to this complex issue.
- Hon. Henry Waxman, Waxman Strategies
- Joel White, Council for Affordable Health Coverage
- Steve Miller, Express Scripts
- David Mitchell, Patients for Affordable Drugs
- Robert Zirkelbach, PhRMA
- Larry Kocot of KPMG moderated the discussion.
Follow this event on Twitter: