(listed chronologically, beginning with the most recent)
“America 2021: Rebuilding Lives and Livelihoods After COVID-19.” Sneader, K., Singhal, S. McKinsey & Company. February 16, 2021. Available at http://allh.us/feqK.
“Counties and the COVID-19 Pandemic.” National Association of Counties. February 12, 2021. Available at http://allh.us/nX6P.
“One Year of COVID-19: Providence Infectious Disease Expert Shares Lessons Learned From the Front Lines.” Landi, H. Fierce Healthcare. February 1, 2021. Available at http://allh.us/H9Nd.
“A Timeline of COVID-19 Developments in 2020.” American Journal of Managed Care. January 1, 2021. Available at http://allh.us/P7ym.
“‘An Unmitigated Disaster’: America’s Year of COVID.” Pilkington, E. The Guardian. January 18, 2021. Available at http://allh.us/jwau.
“Where Year Two of the Pandemic Will Take Us.” Yong, E. The Atlantic. December 29, 2020. Available at http://allh.us/J9YR.
“Tracking America’s Recovery.” CNN Business. March 3, 2021 Available at http://allh.us/UrNH.
“Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the U.S. – Statistics and Facts.” Elflein, J. Statista. March 1, 2021. Available at http://allh.us/64Th.
“What Other Cities Can Learn From Charlotte’s Mass Vaccination Events.” Soloff, K. Axios. February 25, 2021. Available at http://allh.us/eMQx.
“The Pandemic Itch.” Brown, C. Axios. February 24, 2021. Available at http://allh.us/pYJr.
“Is the New COVID Normal Preventing Us From Getting Back to Life?” Millman, N. The Week. February 22, 2021. Available at http://allh.us/FDgW.
“A Grim Measure of COVID’s Toll: Life Expectancy Drops Sharply in U.S.” Tavernise, S., Goodnough, A. The New York Times. February 18, 2021. Available at http://allh.us/aE4D.
“What Has the Coronavirus Taught Us About Our Healthcare System and Preparedness?” Peter G. Peterson Foundation. August 31, 2020. Available at http://allh.us/FnuC.
“A Compendium of the Findings of the Obama PCAST Ad Hoc Subgroup on Pandemic Preparedness and Response.” Holdren, J., Cassel, C., Chyba, C., et al. President Obama’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology. December 31, 2020. Available at http://allh.us/Wpfn.
“Resources List: COVID-19 Webinar Series.” Alliance for Health Policy. March 18, 2020. Available at http://allh.us/BF7y.
For additional COVID-19 resources, please check out the events below:
Vaccine Development and Distribution:
- Webinar Session 10: The Science and Policy of Vaccine Development
- 2020 Signature Series Part 1 Briefing: COVID-19 Vaccine Deployment
- From Bench to Body: How the U.S. Health Care System Plans to Distribute COVID-19 Vaccines
- Building Confidence to Build Immunity: Vaccine Hesitancy and COVID-19
- Why Our Vaccine Deployment is Shy of Target: State Responses to Vaccine Supply
- Webinar Session 11: Rural Health System Response
- Webinar Session 13: Nursing Home Care
- Special Issue: Perspectives from the Veterans Health Administration
- Webinar Session 17: The Role of Medicaid
- Serving Low-Income Seniors: Lessons and the Impact of COVID-19
- Webinar Session 1: Flattening the Curve
- Webinar Session 2: At the Front Line: Public Health and Health System Challenges
- Webinar Session 8: Advancing Prevention and Treatment: A Conversation with Dr. Mark McClellan
- Webinar Session 14: Lessons from Home and Abroad: Implementing Contact Tracing Strategy
- Webinar Session 18: Health Inequities: Addressing the Disease Burden in Black, Indigenous, and People of Color Communities
- Webinar Session 20: Tensions, Tradeoffs, and Takeaways: What’s at Stake for America 100 day into the Pandemic and Where We Go From Here
- Webinar Session 3: Leading through Crisis: Perspectives from Gov. Michael O. Leavitt
- Webinar Session 7: From Data to Decisions: Evaluating State Capacity
- Webinar Session 4: Health System Capacity: Protecting Frontline Health Workers
- Webinar Session 5: Health System Capacity: Mobilizing the Supply Chain
- Webinar Session 15: The Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Webinar Session 16: The Changing Landscape of Primary Care
- Webinar – From Data Decisions: The Role of Covid-19 Projections
- Webinar Session 12: From Data to Decisions: Mobilizing a Surveillance Infrastructure
- Webinar Session 9: Social Isolation and Loneliness
- Webinar Session 19: Advancing Mental Health During the Pandemic and Beyond
Webinar sessions 1-19 were a part of our COVID-19 Webinar Series.