This webinar unpacked the knowns and unknowns heading into the upcoming Affordable Care Act marketplace open enrollment period that begins on Nov. 1.
We examined what those currently enrolled in marketplace coverage and those planning to shop for coverage can expect when it comes to plan choices, costs, plan design, and help enrolling.
- Karen Pollitz, senior fellow at the Kaiser Family Foundation
- Andy Slavitt, former acting administrator of CMS and senior advisor to the Bipartisan Policy Center
- Jeanette Thornton, senior vice president, America’s Health Insurance Plans
- Noam Levey, reporter, Los Angeles Times
- Jennifer Sullivan of the Alliance for Health Policy moderated the discussion.
Follow the webinar on Twitter:
This webinar is a project of the Alliance for Health Policy and the National Institute for Health Care Management (NIHCM) Foundation, in collaboration with the Association of Health Care Journalists.