Session 3: What’s the Long-Term Vision for Health Care in America?
In this fireside chat, futurist Ian Morrison explored broad trends for the health care sector in the next year and beyond.
- Ian Morrison, Ph.D., Author, Consultant, and Futurist
- Sarah Dash, MPH, President and CEO, Alliance for Health Policy (moderator)
Session 4: Carving a Leadership Path Forward: Perspectives from the Ground
In this panel, speakers discussed the gaps in our health care system that COVID-19 exposed and how it will impact the priorities of the incoming administration, Congress, states, and federal courts.
- Bob Kocher, M.D., Partner, Venrock
- Mark McClellan, M.D., Ph.D., Robert J. Margolis Professor of Business, Medicine, and Health Policy, Founding Director of the Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy at Duke University
- Nirav Shah, M.D., MPH, Senior Scholar, Stanford University Clinical Excellence Research Center
- Kaakpema “KP” Yelpaala, MPH, CEO and Founder, Access.mobile International
- Kate Sullivan Hare, Vice President of Policy and Communications, Alliance for Health Policy (moderator)
For the full Post Election Symposium event listing, click here.