Below is a statement regarding in-person events hosted by the Alliance for Health Policy.
The Alliance for Health Policy’s greatest priority is the health and safety of all participants, special guests, and staff. We are taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in line with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations. State, federal and local guidelines are also considered to ensure a clean, safe, and healthy environment is provided. We ask that all attendees provide a government-issued ID as well as proof of vaccination, or a negative rapid antigen or PCR test the morning of the event. Masks are not required but are strongly encouraged for all participants. As we monitor the situation prior to each event, the Alliance reserves the right to change these guidelines as needed.
Any questions or concerns may be directed to email@example.com.
Terms of Attendance and COVID Liability Waiver
By registering and attending Alliance for Health Policy (“Alliance”) events (“Alliance Events”), you consent to the following policies:
- All attendees are expected to treat other participants with respect and not engage in any harassing behaviors.
- No disruptions to Alliance Events shall be allowed.
- Persons who violate Alliance policies, at the Alliance’s sole determination and discretion, may lose attendance privileges.
- All attendees are required to provide a government-issued ID as well as proof of vaccination, or a negative rapid antigen or PCR test the morning of the event.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all participants.
- The Alliance reserves the right to terminate your participation in Alliance Events at any point if, in the Alliance’s discretion, you present a safety or behavioral issue, medical risk, or other concerns.
- The Alliance reserves the right to update these guidelines as needed as we monitor the situation and guidance from the CDC and other authorities prior to the event.
Waiver of Lawsuit/Release of Liability
- COVID-19 WARNING, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION FOR ATTENDING ALLIANCE EVENTS
- The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic and is very contagious.
- COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death.
- The Alliance has taken and will continue to take reasonable precautions to prevent against the presence and spread of the disease but cannot and does not guarantee against exposure; and therefore, in choosing to attend Alliance Events you acknowledge that you are assuming a risk that you may be exposing yourself to COVID-19 and its potential health risks.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- I have read and understand the above warning concerning COVID-19. I acknowledge that attending Alliance Events is of value to me and that I accept the risk of being exposed to COVID-19 in order to attend. Therefore, I choose to accept the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and I agree that I am personally responsible for my safety and actions while attending Alliance Events.
- WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/ RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- I, for myself, my family, successors, and assigns hereby forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue the Alliance, its board of directors, board members, officers, agents, servants, affiliates, employees, successors, and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity associated with Alliance Events.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, claims, lawsuits, judgments, losses, and/or liabilities (including attorney fees) arising either directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the Released Parties due to bodily injury, death, loss of use, monetary loss, or any other injury from or related to my attendance at Alliance Events specifically related to COVID-19