It’s #GivingTuesday and the Alliance would like to take a moment to thank you for making our 25th Anniversary Year incredible.
For 25 years, the Alliance has been your trusted source of nonpartisan, high-quality, health policy information. We are grateful to each of you for being part of the Alliance community – for coming to our briefings, asking the tough questions, and believing in the importance of an informed and nonpartisan health policy dialogue.
To celebrate #GivingTuesday, take a look below to see how YOU can help us in achieve our mission today!
Please consider donating one of the amounts below:
- $6 — For every member of the Alliance team.
- $25 — For every year the Alliance has been providing nonpartisan programming to inform the health policy debate.
- $42 — For every educational event the Alliance has hosted in 2017.
- $168 — For the average number of attendees at an Alliance lunch briefing.
- $867 — For the total number of educational events the Alliance has organized in the first 25 years of its history for policymakers, reporters, and the wider health policy community.
Contributions can also be sent to:
Alliance for Health Policy
1444 Eye St. NW, Suite 910
Washington, DC 20005
See photos from all of our events this year:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Sarina Katz email@example.com Washington, D.C. – As the Alliance for Health Policy closes its milestone 30th anniversary year, the Board of Directors announces the appointment of new leadership that will guide the organization into its next phase of impact and programming. Tanisha Carino, Ph.D., partner at Brunswick, will assume the role […]...
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Join Our Email list
Join our newsletter to stay up to date on our latest news and events.