This briefing, the final event in our three-part series on the future of the health care workforce, focused on ways new payment and delivery system models are using the workforce differently. From initiatives to move away from a focus on single professions toward a whole-system perspective, to opportunities to think about workforce training and scope of work differently, efforts to implement delivery system reform are—by definition—shaping the future of the health care workforce. The goal of this briefing was to highlight the effect the delivery system movement is having on the health care workforce, and policy implications for future directions in workforce development.
- Tim Dall, M.Sc.Eng., Managing Director, Life Sciences, IHS Markit
- Bob Phillips, M.D., M.S.P.H.,Vice President of Research and Policy, American Board of Family Medicine
- Cheryl Philips, M.D., President and CEO, SNP Alliance
- Blair Childs, Senior Vice President, Premier Inc.
- Sarah Dash,M.P.H., President and CEO, Alliance for Health Policy (moderator)
Follow the conversation on Twitter:
Thank you to our Summit Series Annual Sponsors
Workforce Summit Sponsors