COVID-19 Webinar Series Overview
This COVID-19 Webinar Series synthesizes the information in the headlines to provide cohesive insight into the status of the response and remaining gaps in the system that must be addressed to limit the severity of the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States.
Session 12 – From Data to Decisions: Mobilizing a Surveillance Infrastructure
- Barriers to information sharing and data reporting
- Testing capacity
- Privacy considerations
- Bolstering public health infrastructure
- James S. Blumenstock, M.A., Chief Program Officer for Health Security, Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Joseph N.S. Eisenberg, Ph.D., MPH, John G. Searle Endowed Chair and Professor of Epidemiology, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Aaron Miri, MBA, CHCIO, FHIMSS, Chief Information Officer, The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School and UT Health Austin
- Sarah J. Dash, MPH, President and CEO, Alliance for Health Policy (moderator)
The Alliance for Health Policy gratefully acknowledges the support of the National Institute of Health Care Management (NIHCM) and The Commonwealth Fund for this event.