This panel explored the role of data sharing, interoperability, and health IT in tracking and stemming the spread of COVID-19.
- Ravi Chawla, MBA, M.S., Vice President of Informatics, Independence Blue Cross
- Kenneth Mandl, M.D., MPH, Director of Computational Health Informatics, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Deven McGraw, J.D., MPH, LLM, Cofounder and Chief Regulatory Officer, Ciitizen
- Kaakpema “KP” Yelpaala, MPH, CEO and Founder, access.mobile International
- Robert Saunders, Ph.D., Research Director, Payment and Delivery System Reform, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy (moderator)
This panel was part of our Summit, a program of our 2020 Signature Series.