COVID-19 Webinar Series Overview
This COVID-19 Webinar Series synthesizes the information in the headlines to provide cohesive insight into the status of the response and remaining gaps in the system that must be addressed to limit the severity of the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States.
Session 19 – Advancing Mental Health During the Pandemic and Beyond
- The short- and long-term impact of COVID-19 on mental health and well being;
- Evidence-based interventions and promising technology to reach people where they are and improve outcomes; and
- Sustainable solutions to address the mental health impact of COVID-19 and advance access to behavioral health services beyond the pandemic
- Riana Elyse Anderson, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Health Behavior & Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Ken Duckworth, M.D., Associate Medical Director for Behavioral Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts; Chief Medical Officer, National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Benjamin Miller, Psy.D., Chief Strategy Officer, Well Being Trust
- Solome Tibebu, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Cognific
- Sarah J. Dash, MPH, President and CEO, Alliance for Health Policy (moderator)
The Alliance for Health Policy gratefully acknowledges the support of the National Institute of Health Care Management (NIHCM) and The Commonwealth Fund for this event.