The Alliance for Health Policy’s annual Signature Series is an opportunity to tackle the toughest health policy issues through engaging bipartisan and cross-sector discussions. The Series has pushed the conversation forward by critically examining major issues that have challenged leaders and policymakers in health care for decades. The Series invites speakers and audiences from across the ideological spectrum to attend these nonpartisan forums.
The Signature Series is composed of several in-person and virtual events spanning the course of the year and is divided into two distinct parts based upon theme. To inform the development of these themes, the Alliance leverages our extensive network of experts and leaders to gather the best and brightest minds from across the health care industry. We challenge them to examine current barriers and opportunities and curate new ideas and approaches to tackle these topics. The resulting events take a unique look at intractable and emerging issues.
Each part of the Signature Series consists of three events:
- Thought Leader Discussion: An exclusive, invitation-only discussion designed to foster dialogue among experts, stakeholders, and academics.
- Summit: A public event consisting of expert panels and keynote addresses to examine cutting edge thinking and best practices.
- Briefing: A congressional briefing addressing the “how-to” and policy implications of the relevant theme.
2020 Signature Series
Part I: Disruptors and Transformers
Utilizing the ongoing pandemic as a primary case study, Part I of the 2020 Signature Series focused on the disruptive forces of COVID-19 response and recovery and its potential to significantly transform our health care system now, and in the future.
Part I Events
- Thought Leader Discussion (Invitation Only) | May 27
- Summit: Disruptors and Transformers | July 21-24
- Briefing: COVID-19 Vaccine Deployment | September 30
Part II: The Voice of the Patient
Part II of the 2020 Signature Series challenged us to identify better ways to meet consumer expectations and deliver accessible, equitable, and better-value care.
Part II Events
- Thought Leader Discussion (Invitation Only) | August 27
- Summit: Voice of the Patient | October 20-22
- Briefing: The Future of Consumer Wearables | December 3
Previous Signature Series
Thank you to our 2021 Signature Series Sponsors!
Sign up for our email list to receive more information about the 2021 Signature Series.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kelly Appenzeller.